Breaking down cultural barriers
Transposer une culture dans une autre par delà les barrières culturelles

Sunday, 11 October 2009

Ahmad Shamlu - MISSING SONG

Until the last star passes me by in the night
in this tower of fury and fright
without a notion or hint of fear
I sit in the frigid pit
of insomnia
from nightfall to sunrise
without a tremor of sleep in my eyes

At night, stalking a nameless unwritten song
like an owl, I ogle the sightless stars
I look for it in the rising billows of nocturnal clouds
seeking the solo twinkle of a distant cluster

Night and day, amid blood, stars and storm,
soaring after my missing song
along all the mists of the meandering form
of its trail I have mapped
the plot of my mislaid wail

On the road to the far flung scene
there are plains and wind…
and wind…

Expelled from the plain
I am the windmill of the wind
and across the far reaching view
there are mountains and snow…
and snow…

I am the one seeking snow on the peaks
weary off mountains

Now in this abyss of dismay
night after night
I burrow into vacant graves
as a broken wave rolls from afar…
and sulking I touch it
with claws of pain…

It is morning again
at the barred sightless window
I sit awake and search the skies
along deceptive pathways
with song starved lips…

O you song yet to be sung
Where shall I find you?


Ahmad Shamlu
translated by Tatul Sonentz
from Sylvie M. Miller's translation into French

شعر گمشده
تا اخرین ستاره ی شب بگذرد مرا
بی خوف و بی خیال یر این یرج خوف و خشم
بیدار می نشینم در سرد چال خویش
شب تا سپیده خواب نمی خنبدم به چشم

شب در کمین شعری گمنام و نا سرود
چون جفد می نشینم در زیج رنج کور
می جویمش به کنگره ی ابر شب نورد
می جویمش در سوسوی تک اختران دور

در خون و در ستاره و در بلد روز و شب
دنبال شعر گمشده ی خود دویدم
بر هر کلوخپاره ی این راه پیچ پیچ
نقشی ز شعر گمشده ی خود کشیده ام

تا دور دست منظره دشت است و باد و باد
من بادگرد دشتم و از دشت رانده ام
تا دور دست منظره کوه است و برف و برف
من برفکاو کوهم از کوه مانده ام

اکنون در این مغاک غم اندود شب و شب
تابوت ها ی خالی در خاک میکنم
موجی شکسته می رسد از دور و من عبوس
با پنجه های درد بر او دست می زنم

تا صبح زبر پجره ی کور اهنین
بیدار می نشینم و می کاوم اسمان
در راه های گمشده لب های بی سرود
ای شعر نا سروده کجا گیرمت نشان؟

No comments:

Post a Comment