Breaking down cultural barriers
Transposer une culture dans une autre par delà les barrières culturelles

Sunday, 17 November 2013

Hamin - TO MY DAUGHTER

Daughter, my dove, my little love          
If I sit in the shade, you must
Make sure that you sit in the sun
If I am waiting for an end
Make sure that you keep walking on
If I have made distance a jail
Do not make a jail of love
Sing
Whereas my lights are out
And shine
Whereas my skies are dark
...
That's all


Hamin (pen name)
adapted from the farsi by
Sylvie M. Miller

دخترم...كبوترم...عزيزكم...!
....
دخترم گر در سايه نشسته ام من...
.
تو در افتاب زندگى كن...
.
ميرسم من اگر به پايان....
.
تو به اينده سفر كن...
.
ماندم من اگر اَسير هجران...
.
تو از عشق نساز زندان...
.
من اگر خموشم...
تو بخوان...
.
اسمانم اگر ابريست...
تو بتاب...
....
همین

No comments:

Post a Comment