Breaking down cultural barriers
Transposer une culture dans une autre par delà les barrières culturelles

Saturday, 4 January 2014

Rumi - WORSHIPING YOU IS THE LIGHT

I worship you
With my lips
Invoke your name
Cover your mouth with kisses

I worship you
With my hair
Cover your feet
With my hair

I hide away your embrace
Carry it to
The throne of God
Scatter it all over carpets

The road of servitude to you
Is one of higher grounds to me

With my eyes
Locked into yours
I invoke you

I shut my eyes a thousand times a day,
I see you when I sleep,
I see you when awake

I rise to my feet before 
Everything that evokes you

Worshiping you is the light


Mowlavi Sahab Nay
translated from Arabic into Farsi by Babak Shaker
adapted from the Farsi by Sylvie M. Miller


با لبهایم پرستش می کنم تورا
ذکر نامت می کنم
بر لبانت بوسه می زنم
با گیسوانم پرستش می کنم تورا
روی پاهایت می ریزم
آغوشت را پنهان می کنم
به عرش می برم
به فرش می ریزیم
راه عبادت تو کم نیست برای من
با چشمانم
خیره درچشمانت ذکر می خوانم
روزی هزار بار پلکهایم را می بندم
دربیداری وخواب تورا می بینم
با هرتصویرت بپا می خیزم
این یک قیامت است
عبادت تو


-نعومي شهاب ناي


مترجم: بابک شاکر 


No comments:

Post a Comment