Breaking down cultural barriers
Transposer une culture dans une autre par delà les barrières culturelles

Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Tatul Sonentz Papazian - GRANDMA'S TRESSES

 To my Vartik Mama

I simply loved
Whenever I could
Burying my tiny face
In the endless cascade
Of your long night-black
Hair of a grieving widow
Which scissors never ever
Touched since your love’s
Last firm embrace before
Demise – in the guise
Of a vile grey wolf –
Tore you apart
Forever

I recall
At nightfall
My head cradled
In the crotch of your
Nightgown smelling of
Jasmine and sun-dried linen
You moaned as you brushed
Your undone hair with care
A stroke for each strand
Flowing like boughs
Of a young willow
Swaying gently
Over a brook
Of tears
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/2/images/cleardot.gif



Tatul Sonentz
March, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment